Tel: +86-757-82560063
E-mail: info@fspantile.com

Contact

Contact: Daniel Pang
E-mail:info@fspantile.com
Tel: +86-757-82560063
Address:607, Bldg 2, No.133, Jihua West Road, Chancheng, Foshan, Guangdong

Marble Pattern Color Artificial Quartz Stone

Name: Marble pattern color Artificial Quartz Stone
Item No.: Pattern Series
Usage: Fabricated countertop or vanity top
Material: Natural Quartz
Size: 3000x1400mm(118x55), 3100x1500mm(122x60), 3200x1600mm(126x63)
Thickness: 12mm( 1/2”),15mm( 3/5”),18mm( 7/10”),20mm( 3/4”),30mm( 1-1/4”)

Products Specification:

Quick Details:


Materials

Natural Quartz

Moh’s hardness

6.8 - 7

Slab size

3000*1400,3100*1500,3200*1600mm

Thickness

12,15,18,20,30mm

Customized

Available

Bulk density

>2.30g/cm3

Place of Origin

ShanDong, China (Mainland)

Application

Residential & Commercial Bathroom

Payment terms

T/T

Delivery time

Within 25 -30days


Product Descriptions:


Marble pattern color Artificial Quartz Stone is 93% natural quartz aggregates are mixed with the remaining 7% of color pigments and polymer resins...


Product Features:


  • Scratching: Reach Moh's hardness of 6 degree, harder and free of scratch.

  • Water absorption: water absorption rate as low as 0.01%.

  • Toxic and radiation: Raw material experience purification and cleaning, no heavy metal and toxic, no radiation.

  • Food grade: Made of food grade resin and nature quartz, no pollution to food, 100% safety surface.

  • Color: elegant color.

  • Grain: Equal distribute, dimensional view, no obvious powder phenomenon or broken grain.

  • Pore: Almost no pore on the surface or less than 0.5mm in diameter, no hole in the slabs.

  • Acid-base resistance: high resistance.

  • Fireproof: fire-protection rating reach A2, standing 180℃ with no color change.

  • Impact resistance: hit by a 400gram steel ball above 1 meter with no damage.

     

    Packaging Details:


Thickness

Specification

Bundles

Pcs / Pallet

Tol Pcs

Tol 

N. weight / pcs

Tol Weight

12 mm

3200*1600*12mm

7

25

175

896 ㎡

147.156 kg

25804.8 kg

15 mm

3200*1600*15mm

7

20

140

716.8㎡

184.32 kg

25804.8 kg

18 mm

3200*1600*18mm

7

16 or 17

117

599㎡

221.184 kg

25878.5 kg

20 mm

3200*1600*20mm

7

15

105

537.6㎡

245.76 kg

25804.8 kg

30 mm

3200*1600*30mm

7

10

70

358.4㎡

368.64 kg

25804.8 kg

Packing with Standard Fumigated Bundles. .


TEM NO.: SL9021 Full slab

SL9021 初雪 大板.jpg

TEM NO.: SL9021 Close shoot

初雪 细节图.jpg


TEM NO.: SL9021 Application view

SL9021 初雪产品运用图.jpg


Our Services 


    • We provide exclusive agency service.

    • We provide OEM/ ODM service.

    • We provide 5 years quality warranty.

    • We have professional QC to check the goods before delivery.

       

       

    FAQ 

     

      Q: Can you provide market protection?

      A: Yes, we provide exclusive agency service, which means when you become our agent in your area, we won't sell to anyone else from your area.

     

      Q: What is your sample policy?

      A: We provide free samples, but you will be responsible for the courier charge.

     

      Q: What's your payment terms?

      A: Our payment term is T/T, 30% deposit, the balance shall be paid before loading.

     

      Q: What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity) ?

      A: It depends on the item. Normally, we need to offer the Minimum Order Quantity should be 50 pcs each design.

Hot Tags: marble pattern color artificial quartz stone, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, made in China
Related Products